If we must celebrate a day for women, let us celebrate freedom from stereotypes, from expectations, from idolisation, from sacrifice...
1) Stop congratulating women for being the secret behind a successful man... *Start saluting them for being successful.*
2) Stop saying the mother is sacred for all the sacrifices she makes... *Try to reduce those sacrifices!*
3) Stop telling women they are beautiful... *Try telling them it's not important to be beautiful, because there are no parameters of beauty !*
4) Stop praising her roles as mother, wife, daughter, sister.........*Celebrate her as an individual, a person who is independent of relationships*
5) Stop justifying her necessity to multi task.... *Give her a chance not to be a multi-tasker !*
Stop these constructs which are aimed at making her strive for an impossible balance...
*Let her be inadequate... And happy!*
*Let her be imperfect, whimsical, irresponsible, boorish, lazy, fierce, opinionated, loud, flabby, ungroomed, adventurous, unpredictable, unprepared, impractical....*
*Let her be.*
*Accept Unconditionally !!!*